Friday, August 5, 2011

FLOWERS

          THANK YOU MOTHER EARTH               
                                                                                 


FOR THREE DAYS IT RAINED :



 and finally the clouds started to break. I knew it was a good day when a heart appeared  and the sun tried to shine threw . The grass was calf high and the weeds overtook the flowers , it was a day to catch up ,between the rainy days ahead. 
                           The hummingbirds were swiftly hoovering ,butterflies were delicately landing. The water fountains appeared to sound loudly in tune with the chimes threw out .
Birds were sunbathing in the bath as i wipe the sweat from my brow @quench my thirst . August is the time for me when most everything is happening all at once outside and colors are abundant, fragrances and smells collide with each other. When breezes are are slightly blowing threw windows ,doors  are opened wide welcoming all the senses .         
This is when i love best to sit in my old swing on the aged grey deck surrounded me a screen room protecting me from mosquito's , alas tranquil.My dog beside me sleeping.MOTHER EARTH DOES
DOES DECIDE TO APROACH US, i dont regret the graciousness of spared time given me to ponder on this old porch.
                
Thankful for all mother earths help in creating this wonderful palate we worked so hard together to create.

1 comment: